Monday 8 August 2016

DIPA KARMAKAR : First Indian woman gymnast



Dipa Karmakar is the first Indian woman gymnast to qualify for Olympics. She finished eighth in qualifying to enter vault finals. The Tripura-girl, managed to perform her much-appreciated 'Produnova' vault cleanly to secure 14.850 points after two attempts. "That I have reached the final is an amazing achievement.My coach is very happy because I executed what he had taught me to do," expressed Karmakar. 

Stay updated  with YuppTv  Latest Breaking News

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate your work and the tips given you are helpful to me. I will share this information with my family & friends. This is a great website, keep the positive reviews coming. This is a great inspiration. I am pretty much pleased with Tenet Wool Coat your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. !!!! And also do visit my website where you got some new information about the GameCube Emulator">GameCube which is helpful to players for playing games on pc.

    ReplyDelete

Post Labels